Studio IN-EX General Design has entered the 2021 Lovable Workplace competition and to our great delight, the labour market voted that our office is indeed a “workplace to love”. For the fifth time now, the competition A Workplace to Love was held, where the companies that are the best to work for were awarded. This year, 1600 workplaces competed, regardless of company size, and the competition was entered not only by Hungarian and Transylvanian but also by Romanian companies. This year’s awards were again decided by employees and jobseekers, altogether more than 68,000 votes were cast. Voters can also indicate which company they would like to work for, which is another indicator for popularity and likeability: nearly 40,000 users would like to work for one of the 1,600 companies that entered, and a total of 11,500 of them want to work for those 200 companies that actually won the awards.
And why are we such a workplace to love?
- Mainly because of our team, as we do like working together. 🙂 As a welcoming community, it’s easy for new colleagues to settle in.
- We work in a great working environment, and our favourite place to relax is the communal lounge, where we have a ping-pong table, a foosball table, darts, and a pool table.
- We can have a weekly massage in the office, and can exercise our tired muscles in our sports room, either in a group class or individually.
- We organise joint skiing trips, holidays, and sports programmes, and we have been running the Spar marathon in Budapest together with a team for years. 🙂 🙂
- We have lunch together every Friday, and even vegetarians can’t complain.
- At our regular monthly review meetings, we share our challenges and successes, and at our special Friday Morning Coffees you can ask any question – and even get an answer. 🙂 🙂
- We also learn from each other at the IN-EX Architects’ Club, but we also take part in continuous trainings, because lifelong learning is rejuvenating.
Join us if you want to be part of a really fun, innovative team!
Our departments at IN-EX – Project management
One of the strengths of IN-EX is that our design projects not only involve our highly professional engineers, but we also have a dedicated team that provides back-up support for the management of the projects.
Orchestra rehearsal room as an instrument
The Competition team was established almost a year ago within Studio IN-EX in order to provide the opportunity for our adventurous collegaues to take part in international architectual tenders. Their first job was an Austrian competition/application.
From the schoolyard to coordinating leading architects
Csenge’s story demonstrates the key to our improvement very well: If any of our colleagues is open and looking for an opportunity to develop, then we can guarantee that.
From HR to process development, from starting
to changing a career
It is safe to say the process management has become an integral part of IN-EX’s everyday life. An increasing number of our coworkers gets acquainted with the development mindset, experiences its challenges, and shows a new side of themselves, that the others are not familiar with.
Updating the Revit project
There are many methods and workflows for updating Revit models. For larger projects we developed a working methodology on how to achieve the highest possible level of security when migrating Revit projects.
Revit modelling tutorial
Watch a short video tutorial from our professionals to see how we use Revit models made in-house, tailored to our needs.