At STUDIO IN-EX, we are proud to be the only company in Hungary to apply the world’s leading closed-BIM collaborative design methodology in real-time.
Our office in Budapest, consisting of more than 160 design engineers, provides professional general design services, all employees can work in all fields within the field of building engineering. Our team of building engineers, consisting of young professionals, are waiting for you, who, in addition to traditional MEP systems (heating, cooling, HVAC, plumbing and drainage, gas supply), also knows advanced technologies such as compressed air, technological gas and steam supply systems. We place great emphasis on ensuring that our specialists have comprehensive expertise that is valid even on the international market. Our main strategic goal is to create a physically and mentally healthy environment for our employees, by ensuring the optimal level of work processes and teamwork. Read why our colleagues like to work here!
Apply to us as a building engineer designer and follow the path of development with us!
Our ever-growing general design office with just 60 employees 4 years ago and currently with a team of nearly 150 professionals, is looking for new permanent staff for national and international projects. As a mechanical engineer, you can also be part of our team of design engineers cooperating in the closed BIM system.
What we have to offer when you join our team?
- Our clients are international companies, so you will be involved in large-scale national and international projects with a variety of different tasks.
- We use the most modern BIM technology – learn from us: our BIM development team with market-leading expertise holds continuous training.
- We offer real professional challenges and continuous development opportunities.
- We believe in lifelong learning, so we support the training of our employees according to our and their needs.
- We offer you innovative technologies you can use every day: laser scanners, VR tools, cloud-based technologies, a green box, and the design support software created by our development team.
- We provide above-average working conditions: ergonomic office furniture and equipment, vending machines for food and drinks, fruit days, shared lunches and coffee mornings on Fridays, and skiing.
- The physical and mental health of our employees is important to us: organized sports opportunities, sports room, spinal gymnastics, massage, ping-pong, pool table, darts and console games await you for a little relaxation.
- As a family-friendly workplace, we offer the opportunity to work from home occasionally, flexible working hours, and we also organise childcare and family events.
- És nem utolsó sorban egy igazi jó hangulatú csapat vár rád, akik szeretik együtt tölteni az időt, hiszen a munka is hatékonyabb, ha jól érezzük magunkat közben.
What we expect from you
- Completed university studies in building services engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in design
- User-level computer skills (MS Office, AutoCAD)
- Intermediate, active knowledge of English
- Logical, analytical thinking
- Flexibility, openness to new solutions
- Openness to learning and evolving
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you are already familiar with Autodesk Revit at a user level and have some knowledge of German, this will be a great advantage when applying.
If you like new challanges, and would like to develop your profession by working on internationally recognized, multi-disciplinary projects, then apply to us as a building mechanical designer!
What jobs are waiting for you when you join the IN-EX team?
- Participation in all phases of the design process for industrial, office, healthcare, and logistics centres – using the latest software, from 1,500 sqm up to 100,000 sqm.
- The 3D-design of low-voltage systems – our company is at the forefront of BIM design, as we were one of the first to embrace BIM technology – we help you to gain high-level knowledge on the job.
- Our professional BIM team supports and organises the workflow in BIM.
- Preparing full documentations: plans, specifications, detail drawings, schematics, budget – you need to understand the whole process and feel the responsibility.
- Close cooperation with other disciplines – we have all disciplines working as a team on a project in one office
- Close contact with your colleagues in the other engineering branches – which really makes your job easier.
If you'd like to join our team, please apply for the position by submitting the form below.
If you have questions about the position, or the application process, don't hesitate to contact us in one of the ways below.