At STUDIO IN-EX, we are proud to be the only company in Hungary to apply the world’s leading closed-BIM collaborative design methodology in real-time.
Budapesti stúdiónkban az épületgépészeti szakágon belül minden munkatárs minden szakterülettel foglalkozhat. Nagy hangsúlyt fektetünk arra, hogy szakembereink átfogó, a nemzetközi piacon is helytálló szaktudással rendelkezzenek.
Our ever-growing general design office with just 60 employees 4 years ago and currently with a team of nearly 150 professionals, is looking for new permanent staff for national and international projects.
What we have to offer for your high-quality work
- Our clients are international companies, so you will be involved in large-scale national and international projects with a variety of different tasks.
- You can use the latest BIM technology – and learn from us: our BIM team with market-leading expertise continuously organizes trainings.
- We offer real professional challenges and continuous development opportunities.
- We believe in lifelong learning, so we support the training of our employees according to our and their needs.
- We offer you innovative technologies you can use every day: laser scanners, VR tools, cloud-based technologies, a green box, and the design support software created by our development team.
- We provide above-average working conditions: ergonomic office furniture and equipment, vending machines for food and drinks, fruit days, shared lunches and coffee mornings on Fridays, and skiing.
- The physical and mental well-being of our employees is important to us: organised sports events, a sports room, physiotherapy, massage, table tennis, and pool tables, darts are all there to help you unwind for a bit.
- As a family-friendly workplace, we offer the opportunity to work from home occasionally, flexible working hours, and we also organise childcare and family events.
- And last, but not least, you’ll find a really good team of people who like to spend time together, … as work is more productive when you’re having fun.
What we expect from you
- Completed university studies in building services engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in design
- User-level computer skills (MS Office, AutoCAD)
- Intermediate, active knowledge of English
- Logical, analytical thinking
- Flexibility, openness to new solutions
- Openness to learning and evolving
- Ability to work in a team
What jobs are waiting for you when you join the IN-EX team?
- Participation in all phases of the design process for industrial, office, healthcare, and logistics centres – using the latest software, from 1,500 sqm up to 100,000 sqm.
- The 3D-design of low-voltage systems – our company is at the forefront of BIM design, as we were one of the first to embrace BIM technology – we help you to gain high-level knowledge on the job.
- Our professional BIM team supports and organises the workflow in BIM
- Preparing full documentations: plans, specifications, detail drawings, schematics, budget – you need to understand the whole process and feel the responsibility
- Close contact with your colleagues in the other engineering branches – which really makes your job easier
- There is a close cooperation with the clients, the co-designers, and the other disciplines – and all the branches are present in the office and work on a project as a team.
If you'd like to join our team, please apply for the position by submitting the form below.
If you have questions about the position, or the application process, don't hesitate to contact us in one of the ways below.