At STUDIO IN-EX, we are proud to be the only company in Hungary to apply the world’s leading closed-BIM collaborative design methodology in real-time.
Thanks to our cross-disciplinary presence in our Budapest office, we design as part of an effective teamwork. Nagy hangsúlyt fektetünk arra, hogy szakembereink átfogó, a nemzetközi piacon is helytálló szaktudással rendelkezzenek.
From 60 employees just 4 years ago to nearly 150 today, we are looking for permanent staff for our international and national projects.
If you want to grow in an outstanding, innovative environment, work on real engineering problems, participate in international projects and be part of a supportive team, send your application to STUDIO IN-EX!
What we have to offer when you join our team?
- A variety of tasks is waiting for you: Our clients are international companies, so you will be involved in large-scale national and international projects with the support of experienced colleagues.
- You can use the latest BIM technology – and learn from us: our BIM team with market-leading expertise continuously organizes trainings.
- We believe in lifelong learning, so we support our employees if they want to participate in online and offline trainings, conferences, and language learning.
- We offer you innovative technologies you can use every day: laser scanners, VR tools, cloud-based technologies, software to support your design, created by our development team.
- We provide above-average working conditions: a truly 21st century modern office, vending machines for food and drinks, fruit days, and shared coffee mornings and lunches on Fridays.
- The physical and mental well-being of our employees is also important to us: organised sports events, a sports room, physiotherapy, and massage are all there to help you unwind for a bit.
- Games are part of our lives, so we don’t have to do without them in the office: ping-pong, football, and darts for a bit of fun, as well as regular PR and Nintendo house tournaments.
- We believe it’s important to have a good work-life balance, so we offer flexible working hours and a range of activities, holidays and ski trips spent together.
- And last, but not least, you’ll find a really good team of people who like to spend time together, … as work is more productive when you’re having fun.
What we expect from you? Then we need you!
- A degree in architecture (completed university studies)
- As our clients are international companies, it’s more than necessary to have the necessary confidence to speak and to correspond in English at least at intermediate level
- Complex knowledge and professional experience combined with conscientious, high-quality work, and responsibility
- You should be willing and able to learn and grow – we’ll give you a real opportunity and guide you step by step along an exciting career path
- Because we work in a team, it’s essential that teamwork is also important to you
You should be willing and able to learn and grow – we’ll give you a real opportunity and guide you step by step along an exciting career path
- You have a working knowledge of Autodesk Revit
- You also have language skills in German
- Experience in execution
- You know how to prepare a BoQ
If you are already familiar with Autodesk Revit at a user level and have some knowledge of German, this will be a great advantage when applying.
What jobs are waiting for you when you join the IN-EX team?
- Participation in all phases of the design process for industrial, office, healthcare, and logistics centres – using the latest software, from 1,500 sqm up to 100,000 sqm
- Designing with a 3D model, closed BIM – our office is at the forefront of BIM design, we were one of the first to embrace BIM technology – we can provide you with high-level knowledge on the job
- The diverse and exciting work is supported and organised by a professional BIM team.
- Close cooperation with other disciplines – we have all disciplines working as a team on a project in one office
- Support for the work of architect-designers
If you'd like to join our team, please apply for the position by submitting the form below.
If you have questions about the position, or the application process, don't hesitate to contact us in one of the ways below.