At STUDIO IN-EX, we are proud to be the only company in Hungary to apply the world’s leading closed-BIM collaborative design methodology in real-time.
Thanks to our cross-disciplinary presence in our Budapest office, we design as part of an effective teamwork. Nagy hangsúlyt fektetünk arra, hogy szakembereink átfogó, a nemzetközi piacon is helytálló szaktudással rendelkezzenek.
Are you keen to get involved in large-scale international projects and do you want stability? STUDIO IN-EX is looking for new team members. In our Budapest office, ten separate disciplines are represented, working closely together in a closed BIM system.
What we have to offer when you join our team?
- A variety of tasks is waiting for you: Our clients are international companies, so you will be involved in large-scale national and international projects with the support of experienced colleagues.
- You can use the latest BIM technology – and learn from us: our BIM team with market-leading expertise continuously organizes trainings.
- We offer real professional challenges and continuous development opportunities.
- We believe in lifelong learning, so we support our employees if they want to participate in online and offline trainings, conferences, and language learning.
- We offer you innovative technologies you can use every day: laser scanners, VR tools, cloud-based technologies, a software to support your design, created by our development team.
- We provide above-average working conditions: a truly 21st century modern office, vending machines for food and drinks, fruit days, and shared coffee mornings and lunches on Fridays.
- The physical and mental well-being of our employees is also important to us: organised sports events, a sports room, physiotherapy, and massage are all there to help you unwind for a bit.
- We believe it’s important to have a good work-life balance, so we offer flexible working hours and a range of activities, holidays and ski trips spent together.
- And last, but not least, you’ll find a really good team of people who like to spend time together, … as work is more productive when you’re having fun.
What we expect from you? Then we need you!
- GT – certification as a geotechnical engineer
- Proficiency in designing the technologies most commonly used in domestic construction practice
- Intermediate, active knowledge of English
- Logical, analytical thinking
- Flexibility to adapt to changing customer needs
- Flexibility, openness to new solutions
- Ability to work in a team
It’s an advantage and you are almost certainly the right person for us if the following apply to you in addition to the above
- You have a working knowledge of Autodesk Revit
- You also have language skills in German
- Experience in execution
- You know how to prepare a BoQ
If you are already familiar with Autodesk Revit at a user level and have some knowledge of German, this will be a great advantage when applying.
If you'd like to join our team, please apply for the position by submitting the form below.
If you have questions about the position, or the application process, don't hesitate to contact us in one of the ways below.