At STUDIO IN-EX, we are proud to be the only company in Hungary to apply the world’s leading closed-BIM collaborative design methodology in real-time.
Thanks to our cross-disciplinary presence in our Budapest office, we design as part of an effective teamwork. Nagy hangsúlyt fektetünk arra, hogy szakembereink átfogó, a nemzetközi piacon is helytálló szaktudással rendelkezzenek.
Our general design studio with nearly 150 employees combines designers from all branches in a modern 1800 sqm office. You'll be part of our dynamic team of electrical engineers.
What we have to offer for your high-quality work?
- Our clients are international companies, so you will be involved in large-scale national and international projects with a variety of different tasks.
- We offer real professional challenges, like using of international standards in design (FM Global, VdS, NFPA, SES).
- You can use the latest BIM technology – we are the most dedicated general design office to BIM: we design exclusively in “closed BIM”.
- We believe in lifelong learning, so we support our employees if they want to participate in trainings, conferences, and workshops.
- We offer you innovative technologies you can use every day: laser scanners, VR tools, cloud-based technologies, a green box, and the design support software created by our development team.
- We provide above-average working conditions: ergonomic office equipment, vending machines for food and drinks, fruit days, shared lunches and coffee mornings on Fridays, and the sports room to make your working days more convenient.
- The physical and mental well-being of our employees is important to us: the sports room, table tennis, a pool table, darts, Nintendo, and PS are all there to help you unwind for a bit.
- As a family-friendly workplace, we occasionally offer the opportunity to work from home, flexible working hours, and we also organise childcare for families, family activities, shared holidays, skiing.
- And last, but not least, you’ll find a real team of fun-loving people who like spending time together. We also organise holidays and skiing trips, volleyball, and football training sessions.
Is it you? Then we need you!
- You have a degree in electrical engineering (completed university studies)
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in designing, so you can use your skills and develop them further with us, as our team of BIM experts provide ongoing training
- You are able to think independently and are ready to take on challenging tasks
- You take responsibility for your work and expect to deliver high-quality solutions
- You are open to continuous learning and improving yourself – with us you can embark on a challenging career path
- You are a team player and like to be part of a vibrant community
If you are already familiar with Autodesk Revit at a user level and have some knowledge of German, this will be a great advantage when applying.
If you'd like to join our team, please apply for the position by submitting the form below.
If you have questions about the position, or the application process, don't hesitate to contact us in one of the ways below.