At STUDIO IN-EX, we are proud to be the only company in Hungary to apply the world’s leading closed-BIM collaborative design methodology in real-time.
Thanks to our cross-disciplinary presence in our Budapest office, we design as part of an effective teamwork. Nagy hangsúlyt fektetünk arra, hogy szakembereink átfogó, a nemzetközi piacon is helytálló szaktudással rendelkezzenek.
From 60 employees just 4 years ago to nearly 150 today, we are looking for permanent staff for our international and national projects. Our team of vibrant electrical engineers with extensive experience in all areas of design services awaits you.
What we have to offer when you join our team?
- You can expect a variety of tasks: Our clients are international companies, so you will be involved in large-scale national and international projects with the support of experienced colleagues.
- You can use the latest BIM technology – and learn from us: our BIM team with market-leading expertise continuously organizes trainings.
- We offer real professional challenges and continuous development opportunities.
- We believe in lifelong learning, so we support our employees if they want to participate in trainings, conferences, and language learning.
- We have innovative technologies at your fingertips every day: the laser scanners, the VR tools, and the colleagues from the Revit development team are there to support the engineering work.
- We provide above-average working conditions: a truly 21st century modern office, vending machines for food and drinks, fruit days, and shared coffee mornings and lunches on Fridays.
- The physical and mental well-being of our employees is important to us: the sports room, physiotherapy, massage, table tennis, and pool tables, darts are all there to help you unwind for a bit.
- We believe it’s important to have a good work-life balance, so we offer the opportunity to work from home, flexible working hours and a range of sports activities to suit individual needs.
- ‘Playful office’ – since the game is part of our lives, so we don’t have to give it up during business hours: PS, Nintendo, table football, ping-pong, board game afternoons.
- And last, but not least, you’ll find a real team of fun-loving people who like spending time together. We also organise holidays and skiing trips, volleyball, and football training sessions … as work is more productive if you are having fun while you’re doing it.
What we expect from you? Then we need you!
- A degree in electrical engineering
- Experience in building automation design
- It would be a great advantage if you already had at least 2 years’experience in design, but you are also welcome if you’re an enthusiastic newcomer and really hard-working, apply now!
- You are familiar with MS Office and AutoCAD – we can help you improve your skills
- An interest in 3D design – the knowledge of any 3D design software is an advantage
- As our clients are international companies, it’s more than necessary to have the necessary confidence to speak and to correspond in English
- The ability of logical and analytical thinking will clearly help you in your work here
- You should be willing and able to learn and grow – we’ll give you a real opportunity and guide you step by step along an exciting career path
- Because we work in a team, it’s important that teamwork is also important to you
If you are already familiar with Autodesk Revit at a user level and have some knowledge of German, this will be a great advantage when applying.
What tasks you can expect?
- Building automation design for industrial, office and logistics centres – using the latest software for the projects ranging from 1,500 sqm to 100,000 sqm
- The 3D-design of building automation systems – our company is at the forefront of BIM design, as we were one of the first to embrace BIM technology – we help you gain high-level knowledge on the job
- The diverse and exciting work is supported and organised by a professional BIM team.
- There is a close cooperation with the mechanical engineers and the other co-designers from the other engineering branches – which makes your job much easier, as all the branches are present in the office and work on a project as a team
- Ongoing contact with the clients
If you'd like to join our team, please apply for the position by submitting the form below.
If you have questions about the position, or the application process, don't hesitate to contact us in one of the ways below.