At STUDIO IN-EX, we are proud to be the only company in Hungary to apply the world’s leading closed-BIM collaborative design methodology in real-time.
We place great emphasis on ensuring that our specialists have comprehensive expertise that is valid even on the international market.
In Budapest, our general design office with 160 design engineers works in a modern, multifunctional office of more than 2,200 sqm, while in Debrecen, our small office with a small staff provides professional services in a family atmosphere. Our main strategic goal is to create a physically and mentally healthy environment for our employees, by ensuring the optimal level of work processes and teamwork. Read WHY our staff LOVE working for us!
We are looking for a constant BIM expert to join our small, family-oriented development team!
Design engineers, BIM experts and software developers work together. We leverage our project-based BIM expertise to enhance internal and external collaboration and provide BIM support for our partners. If you want to grow in an outstanding, innovative environment, join us as a BIM expert!
What do we offer to our engineering experts?
- Our clients are international companies, so you’ll be involved in large-scale national and international projects, and you’ll have a variety of work to do as a BIM expert.
- We use the latest BIM technology, our office is at the forefront of BIM design, we were one of the first to get involved with BIM technology – you can gain a high level of knowledge from us on the job.
- We offer real professional challenges and continuous development opportunities.
- We believe in lifelong learning, so we support the training of our employees according to our and their needs.
- We offer you innovative technologies you can use every day: laser scanners, VR tools, cloud-based technologies, software to support your design, created by our development team.
- We provide above-average working conditions: ergonomic office equipment and tools, vending machines for food and drinks, fruit days, common Friday lunches.
- The physical and mental well-being of our staff is important to us: organised sports facilities, a sports room, spinal gymnastics, massage, table tennis, pool table and darts will provide you with a chance to relax.
- As a family-friendly workplace, we offer you a chance to work from home, flexible working hours, and a range of family activities, shared holidays, and skiing.
- And last, but not least, you’ll find a really good team of people who like to spend time together, … as work is more productive when you’re having fun.
What we expect from you
- A degree in engineering (completed university studies)
- High working level with Revit
- At least 2 years’ experience as a BIM Expert
- Intermediate, communicative English language skills (B2)
- A multidisciplinary perspective
- Independent thinking and problem-solving skills
- Conscientious, high-quality work, responsibility
- Openness to learning and evolving
- Ability to work as part of a team
What jobs are waiting for you when you join the IN-EX engineering team?
- BIM management and support for our multidisciplinary projects
- Development of Revit-based BIM environment (templates, office standards, development of methodologies, automation)
- Close cooperation with all disciplines ‒ as a general planning office, we support each other’s work
- Working with the software development team, formulating requirements, testing, implementation
- Testing and implementing other software and services (e.g., BIM software, add-ins, CDE platforms)
- External and internal training, development of training materials
If you'd like to join our team, please apply for the position by submitting the form below.
If you have questions about the position, or the application process, don't hesitate to contact us in one of the ways below.