At STUDIO IN-EX, we are proud to be the only company in Hungary to apply the world’s leading closed-BIM collaborative design methodology in real-time.
Thanks to our cross-disciplinary presence in our Budapest office, we design as part of an effective teamwork. Nagy hangsúlyt fektetünk arra, hogy szakembereink átfogó, a nemzetközi piacon is helytálló szaktudással rendelkezzenek.
In the modern office of our ever-growing general design office in Budapest, Hungary, nearly 130 engineering designers, BIM experts and software developers work together to design large-scale buildings in Hungary and around the world.
What we have to offer for your high-quality work
- Our clients are international companies, so you will be involved in large-scale national and international projects with a variety of different tasks.
- You can use the latest BIM technology. As we were one of the first to use BIM technology, our office is at the forefront of BIM design ‒ we can give you high-level knowledge on the job.
- We offer real professional challenges and continuous development opportunities.
- We believe in lifelong learning, so we support the training of our employees according to our and their needs.
- We offer you innovative technologies you can use every day: laser scanners, VR tools, cloud-based technologies, software to support your design, created by our development team.
- We provide above-average working conditions: ergonomic office equipment and tools, vending machines for food and drinks, fruit day, coffee breaks on Fridays, shared lunches.
- The physical and mental well-being of our staff is important to us: organised sports facilities, a sports room, spinal gymnastics, massage, table tennis, pool table and darts will provide you with a chance to relax.
- As a family-friendly workplace, we offer you a chance to work from home, flexible working hours, and a range of family activities, shared holidays, and skiing.
- And last, but not least, you’ll find a really good team of people who like to spend time together, because work is more productive when you’re having fun.
What we expect from you
- A degree in engineering (completed university studies)
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience with BIM
- High working level with Revit
- Intermediate, communicative English language skills (B2)
- A multidisciplinary perspective
- Independent thinking and problem-solving skills
- Conscientious, high-quality work, responsibility
- Openness to learning and evolving
- Ability to work in a team
What jobs are waiting for you when you join the IN-EX team?
- BIM management and support for our multidisciplinary projects
- Development of Revit-based BIM environment (templates, office standards, development of methodologies, automation)
- Close cooperation with all disciplines ‒ as a general planning office, we support each other’s work
- Working with the software development team, formulating requirements, testing, implementation
- Testing and implementing other software and services (e.g., BIM software, add-ins, CDE platforms)
- External and internal training, development of training materials
If you'd like to join our team, please apply for the position by submitting the form below.
If you have questions about the position, or the application process, don't hesitate to contact us in one of the ways below.